TK-5435 Requesting ANH Stunt EIB Status [ATA][355]

Thank you, Tom, for updating the "D" ring and getting that holster trimmed up. Being a trooper who's body dimensions are more or in your case less than the original body type can come with its challenges. You have done nice work to meet that challenge. I do need two additional pics before I can fully pass this. I need a shot of the armor's interior and a full body action shot.  You have waited long enough! Hopefully, you have already taken these pics and just forgot to post them. Let's get you EIB already!!!

I will try to get them soon. Stay tuned, with these really cold temps (-12 as we speak, with a wind chill of -35), I should be able to get take them soon. I'll post as soon as they are taken. I think I've also nailed all the items for centurion as well.

Edited by EmenyZero

...And why do you need photos of the armor interior? Just curious Gaz. For future reference.

The CRL doesn't mention interior strapping at all. If it matters here, we should look to have that added to the CRL. Less confusing for new builders. Or old vets who haven't been in the loop in awhile...lol

Edited by SolderMaster

The interior is on the list of required shots for the EIB application. It is there mainly as a helping tool for other troopers,especially new, so that they can gather ideas in making their own strapping/harness system. 

1528534_10153689104860261_669882479_n.jp
Here's the Action Shot, I will work on getting the interior of my Armor done. I shot this real quick one night after work before having to do some other things.

Edited by EmenyZero

Hey Tom,

Thank you for providing the necessary pics and I will clear you for EIB. Congratulations!!!! 

Centurion Suggestions:

You mentioned that you were going to shoot for Cneturion and I am glad to hear that with all the work you have done so far. A few things you will need to look into. I can;t tell if you have rubber hand guards yet. some pictures look like it and others definitely are not. Scuff up those pretty white shoes a little, the overlap of your back and kidney needs to be addressed. You should be able to make a snap adjustment on your shoulder straps to pull your back up just a bit so that it sits on top of the kidney rather than overlapping. 

Lastly, I know you did all that trim work to your holster. The connecting straps are very, very short. Typically there is about an inch between the belt and the holster. I would increase the gap you have just a bit so it doesn't appear to be so close to the belt.

Congrats again on the EIB!!!! 

Hey Tom,

Thank you for providing the necessary pics and I will clear you for EIB. Congratulations!!!! 

Centurion Suggestions:

You mentioned that you were going to shoot for Cneturion and I am glad to hear that with all the work you have done so far. A few things you will need to look into. I can;t tell if you have rubber hand guards yet. some pictures look like it and others definitely are not. Scuff up those pretty white shoes a little, the overlap of your back and kidney needs to be addressed. You should be able to make a snap adjustment on your shoulder straps to pull your back up just a bit so that it sits on top of the kidney rather than overlapping. 

Lastly, I know you did all that trim work to your holster. The connecting straps are very, very short. Typically there is about an inch between the belt and the holster. I would increase the gap you have just a bit so it doesn't appear to be so close to the belt.

Congrats again on the EIB!!!! 

Centurion suggestions underway. Please hold.