IMG_0028.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0010a.jpg

Added some extra photos due to my shortness to show detail. And it was cold outside for the shots that were outdoor.

Thanks!

Edited by EmenyZero

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Tom.

I think you are nearly there as you appear to tick all the EIB boxes.

I have a couple of questions / suggestions that may help with your overall look.

Ā 

Do you have a blaster d ring pic?

Ā 

Your holster appears quite long, I can see that you have shortened the hanging straps. Can you show a picture of the blaster holstered?

If there is a lot of excess material below the muzzle, you could shorten the bottom length of the holster.

Ā 

Who is the maker of the holster?

Ā 

Do you have any strapping in your forearms?

Ā 

I ask this as your right forearm appears to be sitting on your wrist and is leaving a larger gap at the elbow area than the other side.

Ā 

Are you ok walking around in this armour?

I know that you are a short trooper, but the leg gaps look very tight at the front.

I was wondering if your thighs were able to be pulled up another inch?

Ā 

Ā 

The holster looks that way because Tom is so short. It is a Darman holster.Ā 

Darman holsters, especially the older ones are too long, regardless of wearers height. Best way is to insert the blaster and cut the holster just below the muzzle.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the delay in getting updated photos, between work and having to move last minute, things have been a little busy.

Here are the E-11 D-ring photos!

995922_10153006327830261_374741245_n.jpg10661_10153006327890261_887469677_n.jpg

Do you have any strapping in your forearms?

Ā 

I ask this as your right forearm appears to be sitting on your wrist and is leaving a larger gap at the elbow area than the other side.

Ā 

Are you ok walking around in this armour?

I know that you are a short trooper, but the leg gaps look very tight at the front.

I was wondering if your thighs were able to be pulled up another inch?

Ā 

I do not have any strapping on my forarms, I have a filler foam that allows them to sit comfortably on my forearms. Any other way cut into and do not fit right.

Ā 

I actually am great walking in the armor. I can actually run, and jump in it as well. It fits perfectly and allows me max movement, and I have even been able to figure out how to bend over and pick things up in it. If they come up any further it will cut into me and not feel to great.

Ā 

Being a short guy it wasn't easy to become a TK, and a very long time to get the armor to where it isĀ  :smiley-sw013:

Edited by EmenyZero

• 2 weeks later...

I'd alsoĀ suggest removingĀ the black sideĀ straps between the chest & back plate. They should not be on ANH armor. Ā 

Ā 

Since when? How else do you keep the armor from flapping in the wind?Ā 

Since when? How else do you keep the armor from flapping in the wind?Ā 

It was just a suggestion.Ā  Some troopers need them and some don't.Ā  Personally I've never used them and have never felt the need for them and I've done some adventurous things in armor over the years.

It was just a suggestion.Ā  Some troopers need them and some don't.Ā  Personally I've never used them and have never felt the need for them and I've done some adventurous things in armor over the years.

Ā 

I would agree with the suggestion. If your ab is properly connected to your chest.... and your back is strapped well to your kidney there shouldn't be a need for the strap between chest and back. However lots of troopers use it and it wouldn't stop anyone from getting their costume 501st approved.

Ā 

Overall a nice job on your armor :)

Ā 

Aloha,Ā 

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

Hmmm I guess I always assumed they all had them. Of course, I didn't connect my chest to my ab or back to kidney. Makes sense, though.Ā 

Ā 

Tom, get that holster trimmed down, you slacker!!!! :laugh1:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Sorry for being MIA on my thread. Work has been nuts and I have just been able to get around to taking care of my holster as requested.

Ā 

And here are photos of my modified holster as requested!

Ā 

1094946_10153671810435261_661828606_n.jp

Ā 

1526382_10153671810545261_873627065_n.jp

Ā 

1175350_10153671810660261_2135843634_n.j

Ā 

1560705_10153671810825261_594545331_n.jp

Ā 

1488753_10153671811020261_905449804_n.jp

Thank you, Tom, for updating the "D" ring and getting that holster trimmed up. Being a trooper who's body dimensions are more or in your case less than the original body type can come with its challenges. You have done nice work to meet that challenge. I do need two additional pics before I can fully pass this. I need a shot of the armor's interior and a full body action shot. Ā You have waited long enough! Hopefully, you have already taken these pics and just forgot to post them. Let's get you EIB already!!!