Areorator Screen?

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21101-wire-mesh-for-mic-tips/

I asked the same question awhile back. Here is that discussion.

gazmosis sent me the material that he was talking about. I haven't used it yet. I think that stuff is too tight, the mesh that is. Its weaved tighter than the aluminum screen door material. It is really difficult to use, its hard to fit inside of the mic tips without coming apart. But once its in there it looks right.

This might be an off reply, but here it goes. When I was building my Republic Commando, I ended up finding them at a smoke shop. I'm not one to "partake" but I went to Home Depot first and asked for screens for a faucet. The Rep gave me a dirty look and said they were now built into faucets to keep people from taking them out for their pipes. Given his response I decided to look where those "pipes" are sold. And low and behold they're sold in packs of 5. I hope this helps. :)

This might be an off reply, but here it goes. When I was building my Republic Commando, I ended up finding them at a smoke shop. I'm not one to "partake" but I went to Home Depot first and asked for screens for a faucet. The Rep gave me a dirty look and said they were now built into faucets to keep people from taking them out for their pipes. Given his response I decided to look where those "pipes" are sold. And low and behold they're sold in packs of 5. I hope this helps. :)

Thanks Alex. I appreciate it. See ya at Dragon Con this year?