Back from hiatus!

Welcome back, not much as changed, some nice builds on the go that's about it. Now enough talk get out there and troop LOL

Welcome back, not much as changed, some nice builds on the go that's about it. Now enough talk get out there and troop LOL

:smiley-sw013:  :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:  :jc_doublethumbup:  :smiley-sw013:

Yeah I know, I needed to get a bunch of things sorted on my end both in life, and mentally. I feel like I've been missing out on my extended family for way too long. I need to start to push myself out there.

We do miss ya! and know we are here to assist in anyway possible...like a Troop-napping perhaps. In all seriousness though, make plans for FanExpo! At least the saturday with the White March and the group photo! You me and Pickles have never been all together for a troop (lawnmower incident does not count)!

Clamps: The boarding party? The boarding party. 

Vader: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?

Pickles: THE BOARDING PARTY!

Vader: DO YOU SEE THE LIGHT?

Keith: What light?

Vader: HAVE YOU SEEEEN THE LIGHT?

Keith: YES! YES! JESUS H. TAP-DANCING CHRIST... I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT!

jump on over to FB and we can chat about what's going on... Have you re-registered on the updated CG forum as well? IF so, there is a thread discussing Fan Expo. 

Perhaps we should just troopnap you for Niagara this weekend ;)  :dancing-trooper:

jump on over to FB and we can chat about what's going on... Have you re-registered on the updated CG forum as well? IF so, there is a thread discussing Fan Expo. 

Perhaps we should just troopnap you for Niagara this weekend ;)  :dancing-trooper:

You COULD but I do have a legit reason for not going - sister's bday :(