ROTJ armor

I'm somewhere between 5'9" and 5'10" and weigh 165 lb and have CFO armor excluding helmet & handplates.

I think you can make CFO armor fit you just perfectly :)

FrontSmall_zps958cff5c.thumb.jpg.2615655e849d7c14c73101f3e5b559cb.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

• 3 weeks later...

What exactly is the difference between using ROTJ armor and another set?  ESB or ANH?  Seems the only real difference is the shoulder bells are different. Can you use ESB or ANH with he TKC build and just modify the shoulder bells?  I'm curious and new... to all this.  I have looked on the crl and aside from the shoulders it doesn't look much different. What doesn't make sense is why you would use ROTJ armor in the first place.  Isn't TFU technically taking place right before ANY?  Wouldn't the TKs in the game be from that era?  Just looking for some clarification       

Once you start looking at the details you will notice that ROTJ is very far from ANH or ESB. Virtually everything is slightly different.

TFU might be taking place before ANH, but the armour the game designers modelled from is clearly ROTJ and thus that is the best base-model to replicate TFU armour.