New Guy Looking at/ for Boots

I am hesitant at buying any boots with my small narrow feet.  I wear a size 9 in Nike and a 7-8 and anything else.  I know that the TK Boot website no longer has a supplier, but I found these online and wondered if these could be legion approved (see link below).  I keep reading mixed reviews on if boots run big or small, which is making this a dangerous area for me.  Any help/ pointers is greatly appreciated.  Here is the Link: They look similar to CAB boots but again I am new and not entirely sure.

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I just got size 9 boots from tkboots, a few weeks ago. e-mail them to check stock. 9 is a little large on me, but better with the inserts, I wear a 8.5 in nikes.

On 5/23/2013 at 10:44 PM, TMacken said:

I just got size 9 boots from tkboots, a few weeks ago. e-mail them to check stock. 9 is a little large on me, but better with the inserts, I wear a 8.5 in nikes.

Thanks I will shoot them an email, if not do you think it is worth the try of ordering and trying the size 7 ??

I have found these tactical boots as well and wondering how these might be.  (Danner tactical boot, I own a few pair of Danner boots and love them)  Just not sure if these could be legion approved as well ?

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

The CLR lists that there may not be a seam, these are not acceptable.. if you can't get TKBoots (which I dont see why not, they have sizes 6 and 7 in stock, their shoes run a tad large so if you wear a 7-8 i would suggest a 7) but if not just get some chelsea boots from ebay and dye them yourself, tons of guides here

On 5/24/2013 at 2:47 AM, Starkiller1218 said:

Thanks I will shoot them an email, if not do you think it is worth the try of ordering and trying the size 7 ??

I have found these tactical boots as well and wondering how these might be.  (Danner tactical boot, I own a few pair of Danner boots and love them)  Just not sure if these could be legion approved as well ?

----------

Don't get those ones, not very accurate can get ones much cheaper online.. a quick google search got me these,--------- and they have your size in stock, like 50 bucks.... just look here for suggestions on exact boot type, i think the chelsea or jodphur boots will do (but don't quote me on it, look it up on here)

On 5/24/2013 at 7:15 AM, Palpatine1977 said:

Don't get those ones, not very accurate can get ones much cheaper online.. a quick google search got me these,--------and they have your size in stock, like 50 bucks.... just look here for suggestions on exact boot type, i think the chelsea or jodphur boots will do (but don't quote me on it, look it up on here)

Reason I looked on Galls is that I get a discount there.  Right now I am going to concentrate on building then look more at the accessories.  Thanks for the points of advice thus far.  

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...