TK 9729 requesting EIB ANH status [AP][316]

• Armor: AP I think
  • Helmet: Troopermaster
  • Blaster: Modded doopy doos hasbro (more accurate doopy doos kit in progress)

• Height: 5' 11"
  • TK boots
  • Rubber and ABS handplates
  • 2 9v fans, memorex wireless, icomm

rP1020864.jpg

rP1020875.jpg

rP1020872.jpg

rP1020868.jpg

IMG_7611.jpg

IMG_7613.jpg

P1020815.jpg

P1020818.jpg

P1020820.jpg

P1020832.jpg

P1020812.jpg

IMG_7606.jpg

P1020848.jpg

IMG_7615.jpg

rP1020881.jpg

A couple things I want to mention, I have since fixed the det since it was upside down in the closeup pic, painted the side rivets, inner drop boxes added....

I'm almost sure this armor isn't an AP. I'm building one and a lot of parts look different. But I will let the final word to the experts.

Apart from that, you're looking good in this armor. There's just the elbow gap that could be reduced by lowering your biceps. And also the left shoulder bell that could be brought more forward.

ab plate is one part?

this is not AP armor

forearms too low.

back plate needs strapping adjustment

detail shots missing

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

I don't know exactly what kind of armor it is I guess then, I leave that to the experts. The helmet I was told was a TM. It came with a decal and a piece of paper with troopermaster written on it so IDK... The biceps have an elastic band holding them in place, but every time I move my arms to take off my helmet they go back up. The ab and but parts are 2 parts each, hidden by belt, if I need pics of that I can get those. What exactly is wrong with back strapping? I have a buddy who helped me make mine and his is same way and has EIB status. What kind of detail shots do I need still? Thanks!

The armour is definitely a poor recast. It is not any of the known armours. All the details are soft and the surface of the armour looks bumpy. I would say it is a recast of a TE ANH or a recast of a recast. Whatever the helmet decals say, the helmet is not a TM or even a recast of it. I hope you didn't pay a lot for the kit.

To me it looks like you may be able to get your EIB with some simple strapping adjustments to tidy up your look.

Your main ammo belt is a bit low. Try and line up the top of this belt just below your AB colour buttons.

How tall are you?

This info is not showing on your application.

Your bicep Armour looks too high up and your forearms look too low on your wrists, this is showing an out of proportion amount of black around your elbows.

You can lengthen the strapping that holds your biceps so that they are just above your elbow.

Do you have strapping on your forearms?

If not, you can strap from the bicep to the forearm to bring the forearm up.

Create an even gap between your wrist and elbow.

Your left shoulder Armour gap is very large and could do with bringing in.

Your helmet seems to be quite high on your head.

Is there some excess padding that could be removed ?

And finally, you either need to change the top half of your under suit or you need to conceal that white oval much better.

Your look would go a long way after attending to these adjustments.

Good luck trooper.

I was told by a fellow EIB member that that was the correct position for belt. I am 5'11" pushing 6 ft. I have very thin biceps so any kind of elastic to pull the lower arm up would just pull upper even further down, padding or no. The shoulders are just attached with one snap each. So the shoulder just pivots. I am thinking of having a two way snapping system so they stay centered. There is no padding in the helmet, whatsoever. I have a long neck... And underarmor I can simply put the neck seal outside the underarmor, covering it up. I will try and tweak a few things next week I guess. Still wonder what kind of helmet that is though....

Sorry for being absent in the discussion so far. I was on vacation abroad.

Basically, you have "all the boxes ticked". But it doesn't look very good. I'm sorry to say so, but that's how I see it. However, I think that if you follow Phil's advice given in the post above it will improve your looks a lot. And the belt really is too low. This is a common mistake with all TE-derived kits that they somehow end up too low.

Alright, I think this is ready.

I strongly recommend you follow up on the advices given here though. And promise me to never, ever, wear those biceps like you do in the first pictures again.

Approved!

Thanks guys! Long time coming but needed the extra push or incentive. I got that when seeing so many awesome troops at the LA commercial shoot. I got home and hurried to join the ranks. Thank you Mike Culp for all the help. I wish all suits accepted would have your seal of approval. I will fix those other things and see you in a few when I submit for centurion.