My first E-11 Blaster Bulid

Well I thought I would bite the bullet and give it a go to build my first E-11 blaster,

I started off with a Metal barrel, Doopy Doo kit, M40 scope, sterling folding stock, Metal trigger guard.

021.jpg

And my first attempt at a metal scope rail.

001-12.jpg

Edited by Krazy Ivan

Yeah I realise it's not the correct scope, But finding a M38 is hard but also finding one that isn't being sold at a massively inflated price is hard also.

These are the scopes I have to work with and make do with.

Top-M40a2

middle-M47a2

Bottom-M77c

0aba5e4e-2c96-446c-bd33-9afe6b171e51.jpg

• 1 month later...

e11boltz1_zpsbde1c289.jpgnot to be too picky, but there are a couple things that really should be fixed. You ejection port above the trigger is not supposed to be oval shaped.

And not too sure what you got going on at the end cap. It is like there is an extra set of the folding stock clips that are on the bottom of the butt cap. There should only be the retainer clip there.P1030617.jpg

You are also missing the heat deflecting crescent that should be on the backside of the side/front vent hole just under the front sight. Were you going to do something about a charging handle slot? You have a nice weapon there!!! Just trying to help make it stellar!!P1030590.jpg