help on cod piece/ between legs ect.

Its up to you. You should hold up the cod piece to your body then test fit the legs. Complete the legs though first. Fit the armor thigh pieces to fit your thighs. Once you start cutting off and trimming plastic you can't get it back. I've never had a problem of my man parts getting pinched . . . by armor. The cod piece works like a "cod piece". Plus you should be wearing underarmor of some sort of compression pant to give you support.

I wouldn't trim any off unless you absolutely had to. I'd wait to see how well you can move around once your cod, butt & thighs are all positioned on your body. If it is still causing a problem, then start trimming ever so slightly.

Seems like it'd be the thighs that might poke you more.  

If you're a smaller person it can be appropriate to take a little off the cod. I know it is something I've been planning to do with my TK for a while. The cod region of the armor for me is larger than my groin area so the cod armor cuts into the inside of my legs a little, but it isn't terrible (I've trooped it that way for over a year now). My eventual mod will probably be to sand or trim about an eigth of an inch off the edges of the cod region.

• 6 years later...

How do I appropriately size this piece the stl that I have is for an adult however from it seems on the small side. Being just over 8inches in height and 8 in across. In 6.1 tall and if I measure my hips I'm 13 in. And from top of waistband to bottom pants or groin seam

10inch . The height not a problem but how far across the waist should this piece go.