My Second E-11 Blaster Build

Not an in depth build story on this one unlike my first, but a couple of show off pictures of my latest addition to my trooper collection.

I was exceptionally fortunate with this deactivation after purchasing a partial build - the base sterling, original M19 scope and rail (though for this I use one of the rails and the M19 scope from my earlier project), and a shortened magazine.

Essentially all I had to do was to add track.

E-11%20Hero.jpg

And together with my first build, enjoy  :cantinabandf:

E-11%20Hero1.jpg

• 1 year later...

A nice pair!

For those of us who are learning, can you explain the difference in the rails and scope hardware?  I usually see rails like the one on top, but is the bottom rail also accurate?  Something about the curve in the bottom rail mixed with all the horizontal T-track lines doesn't look right - LOL, Frank Lloyd Wright would have a heart attack.  But I do see the bottom rail has to curve because of the size of the hardware...

Many of the blasters seen...including Han's, didn't have the 90 degree bend at the front of the scope rail but I don't remember a scope rail with that amount of bow in it.

A nice pair!

For those of us who are learning, can you explain the difference in the rails and scope hardware?  I usually see rails like the one on top, but is the bottom rail also accurate?  Something about the curve in the bottom rail mixed with all the horizontal T-track lines doesn't look right - LOL, Frank Lloyd Wright would have a heart attack.  But I do see the bottom rail has to curve because of the size of the hardware...

You'd need to refer to my first build where I detailed much of this http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15956-my-first-e11-project/ and received much help from the great bunch of guys here on the forum.

Edited by Marv

• 2 weeks later...