RT mod pre-cast/assembly mods for 501 approval

I am on the 2014 wait list for an anh tk stunt from Rob and was wondering what, if any, mods i should have him do as i am getting an assembled helmet.

i have heard that the ears lack bumps, was wondering if anything else was not up to spec.

no insult to Rob intended, been nothing but pleased with the thoroughness and promptness of his replies to my inquiries

Ears have all the bumps. I think at one point they didn't but now they are correct. Only thing that I would suggest is adding the extra screw to the bottom of each ear for accuracy. It's not a biggy, as its super easy to add yourself, but with when he did mine there was no screws.

Other than that Robs kit is spot on for the taller or bigger troopers... He really does a great job on his helmets so I would just let the master work IMO...nothing to worry about!

Regards,

Aaron

The only thing I had to do with my RT MOD helmet to make it approved for ANH Stunt was to replace the lens. It comes with a smoke coloured lens and you need a dark green one as per the CRL's. After that small fix I went and got approved for Expert Infantry with no other changes. Really is a top quality helmet. I love mine. The wait will be worth it.

Edited by TK7639

I highly suggest getting rid of the vocoder decal and hand painting it yourself. Other than that the RT bucket is pretty good to go.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk