eBay boots

FDC

I'm very dubious of these. I haven't ordered them because something doesn't look right, but figured I'd ask just to be certain.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/West-Point-Academy-Parade-Boots-Stormtrooper-Prop-select-size-color-/180978604885?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item2a232a5b55

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the info, mate. Much appreciated.   According to TK Boots, they say they expect to be back in production in eight weeks.  If they don't, I will certainly try your suggestion out.  I've done plenty of leather jacket painting, so I'm guessing shoes aren't much different.  I'm about two months out from having my armor at a place I am happy with it, so I'm okay waiting a little while.  Although I'm not the world's most patient person :)

The site seemed VERY defensive about their rights to sell these. The small print was very interesting.  Sounds like someone who has been in legal trouble before.  I could be wrong...

• 2 weeks later...