Issues with Doopydoos Hasbro Blaster Stand?

I looked all over and couldn't find anyone else with this issue so I feel like an idiot BUT...

I purchased the Doopydoos Hasbro e-11 stand. I put it together, I placed the blaster on it, and the blaster immediately tips over and falls off.

The e-11 is so side heavy that the blaster tips every single time I place it on. All the pictures show it sitting nice and upright.

Am I missing something?

I even had my significantly smarter wife look and she cant figure out this puzzle either. 

I used to have 3 different blasters on a Doopydoos stand: a SDS, my Sterling and now the RS Pugman ESB stunt. See a picture of my Sterling displayed on it more than a year ago before I got my custom stand:

---------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

There is a big gap between the grip and the walls. It does not fit snug what so ever. I have a feeling they sent me a stand for a larger blaster, not Hasbro.
Qrjm29f.jpg

Instead of waiting weeks for a new one, I might just Dremel the stand and give it a nice snug place to sit.

I took a step back and re-read what you wrote and now I understand. I had one of the walls in backwards, it wasn't holding the grip in place. I thought you were talking about the walls under the barrel. Thanks for clearing it up. I feel better and more stupid all at the same time.

There is a big gap between the grip and the walls. It does not fit snug what so ever. I have a feeling they sent me a stand for a larger blaster, not Hasbro.

Qrjm29f.jpg

Instead of waiting weeks for a new one, I might just Dremel the stand and give it a nice snug place to sit.

I cut up a mouse pad and placed the strips in the grooves at the top of the stand that hold the barrell and back section.  It fills the gap and provides a nice soft place for the blaster to rest.  I don't have a pic so I hope it's clear.  Hope this helps