Drop Box depth measurements wanted

Would anybody be able to tell me the correct dimensions for drop boxes at least for the depth? I am working on drop boxes for my RS kit and one of the outer drop boxes is badly  formed and trimming will not hide the defect unless I trim it down a considerable amount. This would leave the drop boxes at about 7 or 8 mm in depth. The one on the right has a corner that flares out making it hard to decide how thin or thick to make these boxes. Any advice is greatly appreciated! 

----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

I had the same issue with my RS box. Here is what I did. It's not noticeable when wearing it.

hol2F7q.jpghUR4x3D.jpg73YMIts.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated gmrhodes13 2021

Loads of help Echo. I think I can deal with it at that measurement. Just that one corner really bothers me how it pops out but as you mentioned, not so noticeable when wearing it. I tried a bit of heat treatment to get some flatness but that started to get funky so I left it as is. Off to sleep but will get cracking on those drop boxes in the morning!   As always, Arigato!

Thanks Karin. I wanted to keep some of those odd features but thought to tone down the corner a bit. Whatever heat treatment I did do not do much so it still kinda looks the same. 

Drop me a note and I'll send you replacement boxes (I have some spares) 4pcs, fronts and backs. I hate to see you running around with those 'un-manly' drop boxes.

Thanks Rob.If I run into any trouble trimming my drop boxes and screw things up  I will certainly drop you a note.