ANH TK "almost done" pics

The return edge on the left side of the chest piece looks rather thick. The lighting could be distorting the image but it looks thicker than the right side. The bottom of the chest piece looks thick too. Too thick for my taste but it shouldn't prevent you from getting approved. I'm a GML, I'd accept you :duim:

The rivet for the ammo knee is in the wrong place or I should say the ammo knee belt is sitting too high. Also if you are going EIB the rivets on the sniper plate could be problematic, but other than that it looks good.

Your right forearm could come up a bit, also its a bit hard with the small picture to see, but I think your tube stripes are a bit too low, there should only be a pencil width between them and side of lid. The rivet for the ammo knee should be at the top and roughly 10mm in from the side and the same down from the top. Brackets on your TD could be closer to the end caps. Also the blue on your lid and ab buttons seem really dark in the photo's.

Apart from the above you are looking good, well done so far.

Hi Ken.  I hope you're out there on the 4th!  It'll be my first troop(s) as well.

The only thing I see (besides the things already mentioned) is that your belt needs to come up a bit.  The top edge of the plastic portion of the belt should be on the lower edge of your ab button box.  I needed guidance for this too. 

Did you secure the front of the belt to the ab plate?  Most use female snaps through the canvas that attach to the ab plate via a couple of male snaps.  

beltattachment.jpg

Is the elastic at the shoulder bells to keep them to your biceps present?

The armor is looking good, what maker is it? T/MC?ATA?

Is the elastic at the shoulder bells to keep them to your biceps present?

The armor is looking good, what maker is it? T/MC?ATA?

Yes, I have the strap on the bells but the biceps tend to ride low so they don't really show. The armor is ATA.

Hi Ken.  I hope you're out there on the 4th!  It'll be my first troop(s) as well.

The only thing I see (besides the things already mentioned) is that your belt needs to come up a bit.  The top edge of the plastic portion of the belt should be on the lower edge of your ab button box.  I needed guidance for this too. 

Did you secure the front of the belt to the ab plate?  Most use female snaps through the canvas that attach to the ab plate via a couple of male snaps.  

beltattachment.jpg

Great idea Piklz, I saw that post but I didn't know that they used snaps on the ab plate. I'll defiantly add them.

Your sniper plate and knee ammo pack are not correct.
The sniperplate should be placed without the rivets (same misstake i did)

The ammo pack is to high..

this is the first thred i found when i searched the forum for ammo pack

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/23443-tk-11382-requesting-anh-stunt-eib-status-307rs/?hl=%2Bknee+%2Bammo#entry295213

Look how that ammo is attatched to the lower leg.