Need opinion of this armor.

quietguy

Hello FISD pro's! I am in need of your vast wisdom. I am looking to buy my very first set of armor for a sandie build. Even with all the ebay warnings out there I couldnt help taking a peek amd found this up for grabs. Give me your thoughts.

Www.ebay.com item no. 261202376131

Stormtrooper full body armour armor costume kostum rustung kit. Kaptaingreen (92) 100% pos feedback

Thx guys!

Tim

Dont do it mate :duimomlaag: there are far more better accurate looking armours out there and can be found here on the FISD just do some research in to what is avilable for you and your budget  ;) 

Advice taken. Thx boys! BTW I live in a little town just Southwest of Indianapolis.

Sign up on the Bloodfin Garrison site: http://www.bloodfingarrison.com/  I'm on there a lot and the others can give you great advise too, as well as here of course.

Sometimes you have a few too many drinks, a bad day at work, and end up the (un)lucky winner of this armor.

Well...

Gotta start somewhere.

Let this not be a time to cast stones at my young soul, nor an airing of grievances as to the ramifications of purchasing armor on eBay.

How frakked am I?

I'll also note here that I did do *some* research before hurling my hard-earned dollars at this.  I'm quite the tall guy, with a very large head, and I've been led to believe that FX armor is more suiting for persons of my size.  I will also, in all likelihood, wear this armor (when finished, if I do go through with the build) a lot in the presence of children, and hope I can get a little more durability out of it.

Edited by kennyo21361