Niagara Falls, ON - Landmark Photo Shoot

Pickles

Got together with a couple other Canadian Garrison troopers for a morning photo shoot at the falls. The weather was sporadic and we were there for about an hour trying to catch the gaps in the clouds and waiting for the wind to blow the mist away. It was a VERY wet and chilly shoot but fun none the less. Afterwards we took photos with the public who were all very excited to see us.

902240_443193735772308_1773834475_o_zpsc45f47cf.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Does Rob know he matches the poo colored water rushing over the falls? It never looks poopy in the movies somehow... I mean the water not the TD... the TD's always look poopy in the movies. 

-Eric

Does Rob know he matches the poo colored water rushing over the falls? It never looks poopy in the movies somehow... I mean the water not the TD... the TD's always look poopy in the movies. 

-Eric

LOL!

Very nice pics Pickles!  I can't take any Indiana landmark pics...no corn yet!

-Eric

Oh he knows! I tend to let him know this on a regular basis, lol. Yea the water was kind off looking that day, lol. Maybe a few TDs went swimming upstream earlier.

LOL!

Very nice pics Pickles!  I can't take any Indiana landmark pics...no corn yet!

That would be so neat to see. Have TKs lined up in the corn, looking like Indiana is growing troopers! hehe