Please pray for Boston.

TK5492

As many of you may already know, today in Boston, Massachusetts, two bombs exploded at the finish line of the Boston Marathon killing at least 3 and wounding over a hundred. As an American citizen, and American service member, and just as a human being, I am saddened and disgusted by this act of cruelty and terror.

I ask all of my brothers and sisters in the 501st and the FISD to please pray for the victims, families, and city of Boston in this time of tragedy. I also implore you to pray for the law enforcement agencies in their hunt for a suspect so that justice may be swift and merciless.

As is our way in America, I know Boston and all Americans will be strong and united in moving forward and showing the world that these acts will not destroy us but only sharpen and strenthen us.

God bless America and God bless Boston.

Thank you.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/witnesses-describe-terrifying-scene-blasts-boston-marathon-033009465.html

I send out my condolenses to those innocent lives who were lost. My heart goes out to the family of young 8-year-old Martin, who was anxiously awaiting his father to complete the marathon before standing too close to the explosion.