TK10455 requesting ANH Hero EIB Status [TM][313]

Name: Fredrik Johansson
ID: TK-10455
Forum Name: Blandsaft
Garrison: Nordic Garrison

Mandatory Information
Armor Maker = TM
Helmet Maker = TM (inkl build and paint)
Blaster Type = Doopydoo

Optional
Height = 176cm 
Weight = ca 80 Kg
Boots Maker = TK boots
Canvas belt = TKittell
Hand Plates Type = TM
Electronics = Evil boy fankit
Neck Seal Type = trooperbay
Holster Maker = TM

01_zps5a7bfade.jpg02_zpsaa894e25.jpg03_zpsd104a541.jpg04_zpsc3874f3b.jpg06_zps9ff12cef.jpg05_zps2e0844f8.jpg07_zps8f034232.jpg08_zps5039a527.jpg09_zpsa13e0a30.jpg10_zps2fd81a38.jpg11_zpsb76ceee4.jpg12_zpse2ff74e0.jpg13_zpsec728b29.jpg14_zpsc6b29e13.jpg15_zps7242045f.jpg16_zpseda8310c.jpg17_zpsee8f7724.jpg18_zpsa9265e2d.jpg19_zps36734802.jpg20_zps641b0a02.jpg044_zpse8d62fdb.jpg

Wow! You look great, your armor fits you very well!

This will be a no-brainer, the only thing I can see is the attachment of your holster to the belt.

On this pic it look like you only used to rivets:

03_zpsd104a541.jpg

And on this pic it looks like you used the correct 4:

20_zps641b0a02.jpg

Another picture of the outside of the belt would be great.

Either way: Great to see another excellent hero!

Ty for the reply.

My bad when it comes to the rivets.

I made the armor with only two on, but my GML told me to correct it so i did put in two more to make it

HERO type. 

here is a pic from the front: 

21_zps59021249.jpg

Ty Ravenwood.

was a great jorney that started, now i got all the trooping ahead.

2 troops done, and 3 to come in the next 3 month, i just cant stop it :)

now i like to move forward by geting better rank :)

Looking good, all you need to really set you off is a grappling box, hook and comlink, but not needed for apploval   :D

Edited by gmrhodes13

Lovely set of armour and well put together.

It's a great look.

Technically the strapping under your shoulder ribs connecting the front chest plate to back plate is white and we haven't seen a pic of the shoulder rib tie down elastics at the rear of the shoulder ribs.

Nice one Fredrik , and i do love a TM Hero Build :smiley-sw013: , two things that stick out to me and this would not effect your  EIB submition but would look tons better B) , is to raise the backplate  so you have a gap between the top of the kidney and bottom of the backplate you can do this by having shorter shoulder elastics joining the chest and backplate, so what you would be doing is bringing the chest and back plate tabs closer at the top  , but i can see you have plenty of room there and you would not have to trimm down the tabs on the backplate   :)     , and this would be a great opertunity to change them from black to white ;).

02_zps7e9a459f.jpg

The other thing was why did you cut those little cut outs on the tops of the shins mate , they are not going to help you much they really need to be wider and to give you more cumfot ? plus looking at them you could have left them as they where IMHO   :)  

ty for all feedback i can get :)

This not my gear but my looks just like this:

IMG_5400_zps1077ade8.jpg

will look into the backthing to adjust it better.

about the gaps on the shins, that was only made smal for testing, i have opend them up better now

so it looks right and make me walk alot easier.

That explains the shins mate :duim:

When you adjust your back plate you might need to make your elastics joining your bottom of backplate and top of kidney a bit longer, just play around with it untill the bottom of the back plate stacks on top of the kidney :)

Another little trick is to wear shoulder pads under the undersuit lifts the back and chest plates by about half an inch to a inch also its very comfatable to ;)

Edited by SW1

I think your build looks excellent. 

Although I don't think it will affect your approval, your neck seal is not technically a "Hero" seal (as it has no "bib").  Because of the relative unavailability of the correct seals, I believe (opinion here) there is more permissibility on variations for neck seals.

Don't get me wrong - I think your neck seal looks fine.  But there are some makers who do the actual "Hero" seals - Veedox, for one. I'm sure there are others...

"Stunt" neckseal is permitted for EIB, but not centurion when doing the hero costume.

Your kit is above and beyond the requirements of EIB Fredrik. But I still recommend you follow up on the advice given to you by the others. And if you can, try moving the clips on the detonator further out to the side so they sit side-to-side with the end caps.

Approved! :duim: