E-11 ANH Doopydoo kit - work in progress

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it is this one it is an old pic as I was informed and corrected it just recently. I dont know every exact wording for the parts :-/

535714_170669816422640_904090971_n.jpg

Your rear sight (18) is backwards and the rear stock catch (13) is upside down:

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/19872-dm101-doopys-e11-blaster-build/#entry242697

Edited by SubSkip

601409_167718396717782_774307060_n.jpg

Ā 

the front deflector C shape is on backwards.Ā  the C shape needs to be facing front, as you have it, on the forward side of the hole

it's supposed to be on the rear side of the hole with the open end of the C facing front.

Ā 

also the Butt part of the folding stock, the hole is way too large.

Ā 

on the hengstler counter the reset button you have is also sticking out too far.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

@Admin:

Ā 

Please close and delete thread

Ā 

Thank You

they just want to help you ;-) cool down :-) you dit a awesome jop on jour first E-11 kit so far

@Admin:

Ā 

Ā 

Thank You

they just want to help you ;-) cool down :-) you dit a awesome jop on jour first E-11 kit so far

@Adrian: buddy.. I know.. its just way much after thinking its okay and having no complaints

Ā and some things are way picky to me (Foldingstock buttpart, Resetter hey really...)

Ā 

Ā 

Really obvious things I'm gona correct (rig end, front deflector) and I hope I bring those parts off as its already glued and bolted

the C thing behind got already broken at mounting

Ā 

When the rig end is opposite mounted, thenĀ  the alu rig is false too in effect (or not) > new rig > where drill hole ?

Close up picture. Really couldnt find.

When we see a build like this where it seems you go into a lot of trouble to get every little detail correct and doing a lot of modding to do so, people make out every single tiny flaw for you. Not to critisise your build, but to help you.

Ā 

Its all in good spirits :)

Ā 

I love what you have done so far. You have clearly done to your doopy build what I wish I had done to mine!

Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks Arnie. My goal was not to do superduper accurate. Just as good as possible.

And there are so many versions. CRL for weapons, such would be great. So I ask myself

whyĀ a fuzz for that there at the endĀ is none and no approval neededĀ and contrary oppinions too.

Confusing. The rest of the costume is hard enough.

Edited by Ossus501ch

Indeed. There could easily be a CRL for the blasters, but I think its mostly left out, because of gun rules in certain countries are stricter than others.

Ā 

The nearest thing you can come a CRL for an E-11 would be the EIB and Centurion requirements.

Love your build so far. Well documented and some great ideas like the counter face plate to add the numbers. Think I am going to try that with my kit. Keep up the great work. Can't wait to see this finished.

I'll get over whats done already and make the possible corrections.

Ā 

I would like to add a sorry to the troopers before this page (page 2).

Having way a hard time due to different reasons (job, privacy)Ā 

all went a bit closerĀ than it is dear to me and too many things

came in in a short time and even small things get hard to take.

I hope this can be accepted.

Ā 

With regards & respect

Michael

No problem ;)

Ā 

Everybody knows how hard a blow it can be when ones hard work is being corrected and ones flaws, however tiny they may be, are being pointed out.

Especially when the real life is also buggin you.

Ā 

But keep it going. Your doing great so far ;)

@Admin:

Ā 

Ā 

Thank You

Ā 

No way. I'm digging your E-11 build too much. Request denied (but really... that's just not how we do here).Ā 

Ā 

-Eric

• 2 months later...

@Darth: thx. Understood that already before.Ā It's okay and I'm sorry. I had a terrible april & may.Ā 

Ā Ā Ā  and some days before the last postings my appartment had robbing visitors. Witihn 2 weeks all

Ā Ā  went crazy, including me :-/

Ā 

Ā 

Now after a break that I needed, I madeĀ these corrections:

Ā 

Shorter button at counter. Now about half the length of before:

1043878_199853230170965_856445783_n.jpg

Ā 

this backside:

19903_199853226837632_51578122_n.jpg

Edited by Ossus501ch