My dad just bought ebay armor...

Blasty

SO my dad got armor form ebay too on christmas... missing some peices. so he goes on it again and buys from Mypropcollection and i was nervous at first but then i looked him up on here and im relived to see nothing but positive reviews thank goodness!

SO any tips to how we assemble it?

Take a look at the assembly tutorials. There are excellent details for how to assemble all of the different pieces of armor.  My suggestion is to do plenty of research before you start trimming and gluing.

Good luck.  And feel free to post pics or ask more questions if you get stuck.

Photos are helpful when you start asking questions... And please so ask as many as you can. That's what we're here for.

-Eric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello lots of build threads on the forum for you to follow, think of the armor as a life sized plastic model kit, I am sure you will do fine :D

SO my dad got armor form ebay too on christmas... missing some peices. so he goes on it again and buys from Mypropcollection and i was nervous at first but then i looked him up on here and im relived to see nothing but positive reviews thank goodness!

SO any tips to how we assemble it?

Where are you Andrew? I see Delaware listed and have Garrison Carida as the local garrison. We have a number of members here in Newark as well as a few cadets and a member in Wilmington. then there are a couple of others further south in Delaware.