I need some help I have a few questions to ask I went to my first event wearing my TK for the first

time and my GML was there and they took pictures there of it I need to work on my shoulder bells

because they where falling off and my belt was sliding down me and the ammo belt that is my belt that

is holding on by snaps where popping of at times what can I do to fix this?

How are your shoulder bells attached to the shoulder? Mine are attached with snaps to the white elastic I have connecting my chest and back plate (underneath the ribbed shoulder ABS pieces.)  One of my shoulder bells was always sneaking back / open like yours, so I moved the snap on the white elastic forward a bit. This helped close up the gap I had.

See before and after pics below.

-----------

--------------

Here's a link to the tutorial on how to attach your belt to your ab piece.

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/tutorials/article/34-howto-attach-your-belt-to-the-ab-plate-and-drop-boxes/

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 2 weeks later...

I have a question my GML asked me to make my forearms smaller because in there eyes they look to big on my arms and I used abs glue and I also trimmed the tops of them because they where to long for me. I did over lap seams on my forearms too.

Edited by Dark Trooper