Bucket/ Armor Question

Drock20J

Hm.

I got an AM armor and TM helmet and the color difference is not that obvious.

A slight color difference should not keep you from basic approval, for EIB or Centurion I don´t know.

As long you don´t get yourself a bright white RS PVC with a helmet as cream colored as CFO´s ROTJ helmet I don´t see a problem. 

You shouldn't have a problem with approval but I have had some pieces from TM and ATA and the colour difference is quite noticeable, just depends on what two makes you will be using.

What is TG armor? I mean what do those 2 letters stand for and who sells it?

Why don´t buy AP armor too? or a complete TMC, ATA, NE, TM, RS or whatever set (armor+ bucket)

What is TG armor? I mean what do those 2 letters stand for and who sells it?

Why don´t buy AP armor too? or a complete TMC, ATA, NE, TM, RS or whatever set (armor+ bucket)

TG= Trooper Gear.

As for why not a full AP, sadly he is out of my current budget for a full armor kit. ATA has great prices but has a 7 month wait list. So to me I thought it would be smart to split them up?

TG= Trooper Gear.

As for why not a full AP, sadly he is out of my current budget for a full armor kit. ATA has great prices but has a 7 month wait list. So to me I thought it would be smart to split them up?

Trooper gear? I don't think I've ever heard of them, can you post pics of the armor?

Sorry, but the fact, that I have never heard of TG on these boards; makes my recast alarm ring ;-)

Some years ago I heard the name trooper gear, but it doesn't ring positively with me...

Edit: I apologize! Troopergear is AM contact email.  Didn't find out earlier because of the malfunctioning search engine!

Edited by Sonnenschein

Yeah! Trooper Gear is one of the AM /NE sellers.

My memory returns.

Have you already bought an AM?

The new NE armor together with the helmet looks promising, but I haven t seen a built one yet.

Maybe you can go with the complete kit and therewith prevent a color difference ;-)

You haven t heard the news?

The AM is no longer produced.

The new armor sold by Troopergear and TupperwareTK is called NE (Nostalgic Empire) it is much more accurate than the AM and also the helmet is a new sculpt.

I saw some build threads here on these boards and the helmet looks sharp and accurate.

You can ask both sellers for their prices.

Probably worth a try

Already asked for prices! He told me about the NE, but didn't elaborate. So thanks for letting me know! I think I will go with TG and his NE armor! 

If it looks horrible I will just blame you Steffan! Just kidding of course!