putting it all together

armoredguard

Ok im obviously new but I did find some great advice from people here and my garrison so without further ado. The reason I made this post is I think im forgetting things any advice?

Ap stunt tk anh kit ordered SHIPPED WAITING!!!!!!

Boots ordered received.

Holster ordered received.

Correct mic tips ordered waiting.

Blaster ordered received.

Neck seal ordered recieved.

Garter belt ordered received.

Drop box backs ordered recieved.

Gloves with latex hand guards ordered waiting.

Thermal det clips ordered waiting.

Undersuit ordered waiting.

Bucket s trim found supplier

Canvas belt found supplier

assorted decals found supplier

And thats as far as I can see as needed I feel like I forgot something though

Edited by armoredguard

Clamps scissors ect available in my shed at home as well as my dremel. Paint is going to be awhile I think considering all things. Strapping is moderately baffling still soo many choices lol ill revisit the crl in an attempt to find the centurion requirements

Ok well just re read the crl and no internal strapping requirements besides the chest to back and the black elastic around inside bicep rrom shoulder did I interpret that correctly? If so I can use a suspender sgstem of my own invention probably coupled with exercise bands lol jk

The UK guys have a particular system and most of us in the US use a variety of snap systems. 

It's really about just making sure it fits you and will take the abuse of a troop or twenty. The insides are up to you; the CRL will only specify what people see from the outside.

All I did is copy the photos in the tutorials section here on FISD to the best of my ability and imagination.

We need to find your nearest Attachés as they will happily help you along in person.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...