Comfortable movement

I have PVC RS Armor, but every time I put it on I find myself being very cautious. How long did it take you all till you felt comfortable doing full movements in your armor?

Cautious because your afraid of breaking the armor or being pinched? You'll know right away if something isn't right or needs to be adjusted. It will take some time in the armor in various situations (marching, long periods, traversing stairs) before you realize some other things that need "adjusting".

Took me about 30 seconds to feel comfortable, no pinching and very easy to move in, think it was getting use to the clattering that took the longest time. Oh and reallising after 10 minutes of have photo's taken with the public that I didn't need to smile as I was wearing a lid LOL :laugh1:

I resized my thighs after my first troop. Minor adjustments throughout the year. After my first year of wearing it, everything got set - never an armor bite again. Realizing what you can and can't do wearing your armor is something you have to get used to. Oh yeah, I can pick that up... *snap *snap *snap. I dance all the time in my armor too. If a kid is afraid of you, bust a move. Sometimes they'll dance with you.

The moment I put my armor on IĀ beganĀ full on doofusesque maneuvers. As if something wasĀ compellingĀ me to shed my pride and commence attracting attention as soon as possible.... even though I was at home.... alone.Ā 

Ā 

During my build I treated my armor like it was made from ABS eggshells but the more I mangled up the plastic the more confident I felt that I could strike many rapid poses in succession.Ā 

Ā 

-Eric

Oh and reallising after 10 minutes of have photo's taken with the public that I didn't need to smile as I was wearing a lid LOL :laugh1:

+1.

Ā 

I am not super cautious but I do find myself moving a bit more carefully than normal. I haven't broken into dance yet.Ā  :)

Ā 

I always end up a bit stiff after a couple of hours in armor, but I think that's because my movement is a bit more limited and my posture is forced to be a bit different than I am used to?

+1.

Ā 

I am not super cautious but I do find myself moving a bit more carefully than normal. I haven't broken into dance yet.Ā  :)

Ā 

I always end up a bit stiff after a couple of hours in armor, but I think that's because my movement is a bit more limited and my posture is forced to be a bit different than I am used to?

TRUE THIS. The first time I wore my armor for a period longer than a few minutes - say a couple of hours - I woke up the next morning pretty sore. I guess, even though you take the armor to be light, your body, with all of it on and put together, isn't used to being contained in a layer of plastic!

Ā 

Oh, and I still forget and smile with my lid on. :lol:

The first time I wore my full suit I was jumping, dancing, and going up and down stairs.Ā  I wanted to see where it was going to bite me so I could fix it.

Ā 

All of my pieces are snug, with the exception of the forearms.Ā  I think that really helps with my mobility.Ā  The only thing that keeps me from really moving around a lot when suited up is visibility.Ā  I don't want to run over any little ones.

LOL, good advice from all. For me its not so much the pinching, I guess I am just not used to the sounds of the armor when it clanks with itself makes me think that something is breaking. I guess I will just have to learn to live with it, the armor is way too awesome to let something like that stop me, lol.