ATA right thigh

If you are worried about the pieces not meeting up and being too far apart in the back you can take a look at this thread and see what Quixotic did when he had thigh issues. http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/22285-quixotic5891s-anh-stunt-build-ata/page-4

Thank you all for your images.

It seems to be on all ATA armors. I feel more confortable now...

I post a photo of what scared me while building it :

(Sorry, I really don't understand how you post an image :-/... I tried creating a flickr account, but that won't work...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

• 4 years later...

Question about thigh cover strips - I watched a video tutorial, and it was mentioned that the front cover strip on thighs is 20mm, but now the back strip should be 25 mm to match the width of lower leg cover strip.  Is this correct?

20 minutes ago, rzill said:

Question about thigh cover strips - I watched a video tutorial, and it was mentioned that the front cover strip on thighs is 20mm, but now the back strip should be 25 mm to match the width of lower leg cover strip.  Is this correct?

Back of thigh is 20 mm. Back of the shin is 25 mm to allow more flex without showing undersuit.

Unless you're of a bigger framed person and needs more width on all your cover strips - in which case you adjust proportionally on all areas.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...