How Do I Know It "Fits?"

I'm currently working on my new NE armor right now, but I've run into an ongoing problem. I know how to trim and glue the armor together, but what I'm wondering about is, how do I know it "fits?"

I am currently working on my NE armor and trimming it is not a problem. However what I am running into is I can get around my body but I don't know if I have it set up so it fits correctly. You see, I know how to pair of jeans fit because I'm trying on a bunch of jeans in the past. I don't know how are you supposed to bet because this is the first time I'm putting it on. Should I be able to run? Should I panic because I can't completely bend my knees. I know it is not the most versatile outfit in the world, but I don't know where to stop/start when it comes to trimming.

I know I'm not going to be able to go out and pitch complete game shutout wearing this armor, but how much is too much? How much movement should I have? Should I be able to run? Jog?

I guess I'm just looking for a little guidance in this department. I'm making good progress, too.

As long as it isn't hurting/pinching/etc when you move around it should be fine. Everyone is different, and so are the armours. That means that different people get different amount of movement out of their suits.

Hey Adam,

I'm new to this too (and incidentally in Carrollwood, FL), but from my limited experience, your movement will be very limited from the waist down.  You can't really bend at your waist too much, and you lose a lot of movement in your knees.  Elbows also get restricted if you wear your armor as in ANH (b/c your bicep and forearm are very close together).  You also won't be able to see very well.  

But, as Mathias stated, if it doesn't hurt (pinching, poking, pressing or pushing) and the armor looks the part, learn to live with it.