Need to find boots, size 15!

Long time lurker, first time poster;

Was hoping someone here could help me out, I wear a size 15, and I'm having a tough time finding stormtrooper boots.

I was going to purchase a pair of used chelsea boots on epay, but got sniped at the last 10 seconds! :angry:

I don't have any armor yet, so I'm not in a big rush. I'd just like to have all my ducks in a row for when it does come in.

Try TKBoots.com Even though the site says they are out of production for the time being, they still may have some in back stock. I sent them an email recently to find out if they have any backstock / cancelled orders and he said they have a bunch, including a size 14. These boots run a size large (long) so if you're a 15 their 14 may fit you well. Give it a shot! They are a bit narrow. I'm a size 11 and bought both a pair of 10 and 11. The 10 fit me perfect and the 11s fit well with gel inserts and thick socks.

• 1 month later...

These are TKBoots. They are a size 14, but from listening to everyone here they new style seems to run a lil big. You can't beat the price & if for some reason they din't fit, you could resale them here quick.

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed