Obi-Don

New Guy From Pennsylvania

Hello all. I figured it was about time I get it in gear and and get set up here. I've been putting away cash to get my kit and get started.

Just out of curiosity, is there any other 40+ year old troopers here or am I the old man here?

Hello and welcome aboard, no don't feel out of place there are a lot of us 40+ around here :D

Hello and welcome aboard, no don't feel out of place there are a lot of us 40+ around here :D

That's good news! I thought for sure I would be grandpa trooper! LOL I was 12 when Star Wars came out in 1977!

I'd guess the majority of us are around the 40 mark.... Those of us that we're kids when Star Wars came out and all.

You're certainly not the oldest either.

Welcome to the FISD ;) Ask away... That's what we're here for.

Aloha,

-Eric

Welcome, aboard!

I'm turning 'the answer to life the universe and everything" next Sunday (42) and ya from my sense the median age is probably around 40.

Hello all. I figured it was about time I get it in gear and and get set up here. I've been putting away cash to get my kit and get started.

Just out of curiosity, is there any other 40+ year old troopers here or am I the old man here?

Don- Welcome to the FISD and to Carida and the 501st. Yep I am 40+. :smiley-sw013:

No need to feel uncomfortable, in fact I never noticed a big difference between the 20+ and 40+ members and I doesn´t matter in this hobby at all.

Welcome aboard!

(Says a 19 year old guy :P )

Welcome aboard, I am 40 myself its all in the attitude, I don't feel 40. Looking forward to seeing you in armor mate.

Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to getting this build going. For the record, I'm 48 but like Ravenwood I don't feel like I'm 48.

Welcome to FISD, home of the plastic mid-life crisis!

And I'm also turning the magic meaning of life number too on Saturday (Francisco and I will be partying down together!)... I'd say the average age around here is over 35. :P (Just my guess)