Would These Be Acceptable?

I'm a newbie, but those look EXACTLY like the TKboots I just got in the mail. I can't see those NOT being 501st approved. Pretty good price too!

Those are TKboots.

Those are not quite TK brand boots, I have a pair, bought from the same vendor, and no one liked them on my original EIB submission. The toe is a bit square. They are about a half size bigger than they list them at too. Appearance wise, they are very similar. Do you want me to post a side by side pic??

Those are not quite TK brand boots, I have a pair, bought from the same vendor, and no one liked them on my original EIB submission. The toe is a bit square. They are about a half size bigger than they list them at too. Appearance wise, they are very similar. Do you want me to post a side by side pic??

Yeah if you don't mind throw some pics up for me.

The "MyProp" on the left and TK on the right.

005-2_zpsb2605438.jpg

MyProp:

006-2_zpsa6810289.jpg

TK:

007-1_zpsc09a8ee8.jpg

008-1_zps3da928d3.jpg

MyProp left, TK right:

009_zps71d7e84a.jpg

010-2_zps019cc8ee.jpg

Hope this helps a bit. But like Matt said, you may want to get what you can.

Thanks for the pics Mark! I went ahead and grabbed the ones from eBay. Size 14 shoes are hard enough find not to mention boots that meet 501st standards. Plus I heard the TK boots are rather hard to come by right now.

• 1 month later...

Same boots. I bought mine from the TKBoots website a few years ago. I bought my wife these boots from Ebay last week. Both boxes have the sme shipping address. Gotta say best shipping in the buisness. Ordered them 6am & received the next day 3pm