URGENT! MY DAUGHTER IS MISSING! NOW FOUND! Thanks all!

Amptrooper

My step daughter whom I have raised since she was 4 has been living with her real father to try to reconsile their relationship. She has been part of the Star Wars community in the past and knows many 501st members from when I was a squad leader in GA. She my use some of the Star Wars channels to communicate with friends that she has. She has been missing since Thrursday! She may be in danger! She did run away with a guy named Tristen but they have been using adults by telling them that they are abused by their family and can't go home or they will be hurt. That is FAR from the truth but, those other people do not know that. Cammie and Tristen think they are going to run away and make a life together. Tirsten is a BAD guy who has been invovled with the law at a young age and has been to jail and was released 2 months ago. His last statment to Cammies Dad is that he would like to join the Army because he wants to shoot someone in the face to see what that is like and kill people legally. not someone I want my dughter to be with at all! Please help speard the word all over! You are also welcom to print the new clip below and post it in gas stations and WalMart. They have already been spoted at WalMart once and they like to go there often.

Thank you and God bless you!!

http://victimsnewson...-locating-them/

Update from Amptrooper!!!

She returned herself back to her Dads today about an hour ago. She got scared because of this campaign that you all helped with. I thank you very very much! You are all my hero's !!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

post-11027-0-07389100-1363633425.jpg

I can only imagine the pain you and your family are going through, Corey. I hope your daughter comes back safe and sound and hope that there are some adults who see through the story and can talk some sense to both of them. Keep us posted and hang in there.

This is an update from Amtrooper:

She returned herself back to her Dads today about an hour ago. She got scared because of this campaign that you all helped with. I thank you very very much! You are all my hero's !!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!