Trooper bling

TK6287

So for the past month or two I've been working on an idea for a stormtrooper ring. Originally was looking at a "class ring" style, but with the amount of detail in the logos I wanted to use it wouldn't be feasible. I came up with a design that would work and submitted it to a custom ring company to have made. I'm about 3 weeks away from getting it shipped to me but check out the image and let me know what you all think.

Thanks

Brian (TK-6287)

post-16526-0-86945200-1363041830.txt

Very nice indeed, would it be possible to make others, different squad and garrison logos. Also did you get approval from the 501st for the design.

Edited by gmrhodes13

I'm sure it would. Just submit the logos and style ring you want to use and Ring Source will work it up for you and send you the design. I had to go with a "signet " style ring but depending on what you would want to do you might be able to go with a different style. I think they have over 280 styles to choose from. They even have free worldwide shipping and engraving. I'm having my TK ID engraved on the inside.

That looks awesome mate. Will be very keen to see actual photo's of the ring when it's done, and get a ball park figure for it. Is it polished Stainless Steel or Stirling Silver?

It is sterling silver and is a bit pricey at over $500.00 USD. You can get it in stainless for over $400.00 but the shipping is free worldwide. I will definitely be posting actual pics when it comes in.

Jostens is another company that will do stuff like this. They make school rings, company anniversary rings and the SUPERBOWL rings. Where ever you go it's going to be pretty expensive though, especially for the first "prototype". On a side note have any of you seen that bilnged out R2D2 covered in Swarovski rhinestones? R2 be pimpin'.

Thanks for input guys. I know it's a bit pricey, but you only live once and besides the wife gave it the ok. Gotta have the approval of the Senate before moves like this are made :D