ANH-Stunt by Arthur

Helloooooo

Last September, i get my Armor (RS Prop Masters). I think i am finish but some little Details are missing. Hope you enjoy the picture and commet it !

Picture-Album (Last one)

http://s1322.beta.ph...ibrary/6-3-2013

http://s1322.beta.ph...ibrary/8-3-2013

Old Picture:

http://s1322.beta.ph...ur5612/library/

cimg1643aarpa.jpg cimg1644uyq9z.jpg cimg1645neofe.jpg cimg1646r3prt.jpg cimg1637ieqor.jpg cimg1638qmoph.jpg cimg16396hovw.jpg

Thanks for the help to make my Armor 501st ready :)

Mfg

Arthur

Hi Arthur,

If you would like any help or comments, can we trouble you post up the proper sized pictures rather than miniatures please?

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed your RS build...

... as you haven't finished yet.

The first impressions are not too good, but if your prepared to make some changes then I'm sure that we can get this great RS armour looking right on you.

What is your height and weight?

This bigger picture is much better.

It's how all your pictures should be.

In order to pass feedback, can I ask you at what level?

Basic?

EIB?

Or

Centurion?

We don't want to go over the top with comments and suggestions for aiming high if your not interested in that.

One comment would be to shorten the gap between your forearms and biceps.

I found that if you set the elastic to where they are almost touching at the ends, it fits well. Geaux Saints has a good post with how the elastic is done that I used as a reference

Looks like you need to raise your thighs if you can, looking from behind you can trim a lot more off your upper thigh return edge that will give you a bit more room to lift them off your knees and you could tapper them in more at the knees .Plus theres room to take your biceps & forearms biceps in, get rid of the padding I think they look way to big.

Looking good but theres room for improvement :)

cimg1646r3prt_zpse2c8adcf.jpg

Edited by DudeSidious

All that return edge must be digging in to you somthing bad:( , there is no need to have so much return only on certain parts !

And I agree room for improvement , on what ever status you are going for ,the FISD Armoures will sort you out :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This bigger picture is much better.

It's how all your pictures should be.

In order to pass feedback, can I ask you at what level?

Basic?

EIB?

Or

Centurion?

We don't want to go over the top with comments and suggestions for aiming high if your not interested in that.

At first Basic. Next Year i will build a Heavy Trooper.

Thanks for the Help :)

Well Arthur,

If your only after basic approval, then by all means submit your clearance pictures to your local GML.

You will probably pass.

I'm not used to seeing people come here with low standards.

Most people are aiming now for EIB or Centurion build standards.

I am surprised that you have opted for RS armour and have low standards.

Your undersuit is too baggy,

The armour is not form fitted.

The thighs are too big for you.

You have used un-necessary large cover strips for your leg cover strips.

Drop boxes need to be further apart.

There are more issues but ill stop there.

If this was FX armour then, no one would expect as much from you, but this is RS armour!

Good luck with your decision on how to proceed.

I know what you say. When i have a Driver License since few Day, i dont buy a ferrari at first Car.

Some People say my Armor is EIB and Centurion Status (mix) but some Parts are to big (Leg Parts, Biggest Problem in my Armor :( ).

I swear i will make it centurion Status to next Year Summer! i Hope you(And FISD Community) will help me! Thats the reason why i am here! But now i can sleep because i know i have a Basic Armor. Tomorrow i cant sleep because IT IS a Basic armor and not better (EIB/Centurion). The Basic is here, now i hone the Armor to the next Level ! It will fun to make the Armor from Level to Level. I know then the main Difference.

The Problem is, last September my weight was 95 kg, now 90. This Summer my target is 85. I geht my first apartment this summer ,........ Too much Things to do ;)

You can send me the List or continue it. I am not angry or something. It make me Happy :) Thanks for the Help !

At first i must buy a new Glue E6000 because my is Empty ... and i will continue it and finish it :D

EDIT: Dropbox/Belt: hmn.. Thats my Belt (Behind)

CIMG1555_zps2591e85e.jpg

Edited by Barius