RT-Mod Overlap vs. Cover strip

I believe either is clearable however personally I think cover strips enhance the look and are of course more accurate.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Both are approvable. RT is built for overlap but can be trimmed to do coverstrip "fairly" easily. If you decide to go coverstrip I would contact rob and try to get a coverstrip kit, in order to properly match the coloration of his abs.

Hey Jesse,

Congrat's on RT-Mod as your choice of Armor, it's awesome. While overlap is acceptable for Basic approval it won't be long until the cover strip method is required for Centurion. It's not really that hard to do, and is far more accurate as it was the method used in the movies anyway.

Rob supplies a couple of pieces of ABS with his kit that match the colour so you have enough to use for outer cover strips, and you can simply get some white ABS from elsewhere to use for the inner strips.

Here is a link to my build thread showing the cover strip method :- http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/21968-bids-anh-hero-build-thread-rt-mod/

Good luck with your build.

Cheers

Craig

Craig you didn't cut off the overlap on yours huh? you just used a cover strip of it being butt joined?

Hey Jesse,

Congrat's on RT-Mod as your choice of Armor, it's awesome. While overlap is acceptable for Basic approval it won't be long until the cover strip method is required for Centurion. It's not really that hard to do, and is far more accurate as it was the method used in the movies anyway.

Rob supplies a couple of pieces of ABS with his kit that match the colour so you have enough to use for outer cover strips, and you can simply get some white ABS from elsewhere to use for the inner strips.

Here is a link to my build thread showing the cover strip method :- http://www.whitearmo...-thread-rt-mod/

Good luck with your build.

Cheers

Craig