MxPxRobbie's NE armor build thread!

I have all of mine connected together and it clamshells around me and just rests on my shoulders, then the belt cinches everything in (for me) very comfortable, fast and easy to get on and off.

This is the best pic I have that shows the strapping for both back and front on mine.

2012-12-27220558.jpg

I have all of mine connected together and it clamshells around me and just rests on my shoulders, then the belt cinches everything in (for me) very comfortable, fast and easy to get on and off.

This is the best pic I have that shows the strapping for both back and front on mine.

2012-12-27220558.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty much how mine is,for the most part. Only exceptions are the back isn't connected to anything, and the sides connect with strapping to keep the ab/kidney close. Will have to look into that. Thanks for the pic!

I have strapping connecting the kidney and ab plats also, In this picture I the clamps are holding the snap plates for them in place while the glues cures. I have two on each side.

Nice build and it fits you well.

But the hand guards look very thin; did you trim them so?

Yes, I overtrimmed a little... meant to leave an edge on there. Makes little difference as I will be getting your hand guards (among other things) before I submit for Centurion.