FISD Staff for 2013

Darth Aloha

Aloha kakou,

On this first day (at least it still is here in Hawaii) as the 1st Imperial Stormtrooper Detachment's DL please allow me to introduce you to the staff that will keep this place humming along in 2013.

Executive Officer: LadyInWhite - Ingrid Moon (TK 6818)

Deployment Officer: Locitus - Mathias Rodstedt (TK 2959)

Provost Marshall: captsafe66 - Mark Ryner (TK 4584)

Membership Officer: novatie - A.C. Meyers (TK 5597)

Merchandise Officer: TK4205 - Wyatt (TK 4205)

FISD Armorers: Funkytrigger - Phil Gregory (TK 3796) / Carbonitekid - Matt Sparling (TK 2388)

FISD Ambassador: Chookaboom - Charles B Bowes (TK 25267)

Detachment Founder: Daetrin - Paul Hoeffer (TK 8020)

Webmaster/Graphic Artist: Dmian - Damian Vila (TK 7388)

Webmaster: svache - Jeroen Joosten (TK 80866)

Server & Forum Admin: Locitus - Mathias Rodstedt (TK 2959)

Backup Server Admin: Daetrin - Paul Hoeffer (TK 8020)

Backup Forum Admin: SuperTrooper - Terrell Reber (TK 1787)

tkrestonva (Brian Robinson) and Roguetrooper (Tom Gardner) will remain on staff. Their duties are still TBD.

I will be writing job descriptions and updating the staff page in the coming days. In the mean time you may notice two new titles in the mix. "FISD Ambassador and "FISD Armorer"

Our attache program is in need of staff members to formalize the program into something other than a just a fancy title. The FISD Ambassador is the chief attache (and self proclaimed detachment wal-mart greeter) Jointly with our membership officer novatie, Dr. Clampenstein has agreed to lead the attache charge.

What is an Armorer you ask? I brought back the idea of an armorer to fulfill two duties. The first and obvious one is to help people with their armor builds in a more official capacity. The second, and more importantly, is to take ownership of the FISD tutorials.

After job descriptions are written I'll be setting project goals for all the staff including myself. After the goals are agreed upon I will publish a list of the detachement staff's priorities so everyone knows what we're working on.

Thanks!

-Eric

Welcome everyone!! Also a big Congrats to Ingrid!!!

Why thank you! I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into but you can count on me being here, being active, and being unquestionably loyal... and kicking Eric's flower-clad bum when necessary. Which shouldn't be too often considering he's a bum-kicker himself. :)

I believe the slight changes (and improved definitions) in some of the roles and their appointments will prove to be a strong line-up for the coming year. Looking forward to more and better tutorials, an active outreach program with our Attachès, and some programs to inspire and encourage legion-wide armor improvements.

Congratulations and good luck to all.

I look forward to seeing all the new developments.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Oh, and Eric: will you address the rumour that you're planning to fly all Detachment Staff to the Aloha State for a big Luau - on your dime? ;)

:laugh1::icon_beg:

• 1 month later...

Please help me welcome the newest member of the FISD staff, SW1 as our newest detachment armorer.

Many thanks to Steve for raising his hand to help out.

Aloha and welcome,

-Eric