Trooper armor help

I am trying to put together a stormtrooper costume and I am looking for the best armor out there (preferably without paying an arm and a leg.....just an arm lol). I have found a few sets on ebay but I dont know if they are any good. Any help you guys can give would be awesome! Thanks

-STeve

hello steve...

money is a problem in this hobby. we don't support low cost costumes in the 501st legion. if your goal is to represent the 501st

and participate in an advanced community of costumers then you've come to the right place.

there are lot's of factors to consider.

please look at this forum thread for more informaiton

http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/11538-the-various-types-of-armor-and-where-to-find-them/

Oh I am well aware how much this hobby costs...I have spent probably thousands on multiple versions of my Pre-armor vader and my fett. The wife is not as willing to drop the money I am so I need to stick to the inexpensive side on good if you catch my drift ;). The thread link was very helpful thank you so much.

In addition to staying away from ebay I would also strongly advise against purchasing from stormtroopershop/Jedirobe on line.

The quality of their product is far from the best, is vastly overpriced ( but advertised as being cheap) and is a mixture of recast parts of other makers.

On 3/2/2013 at 5:18 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

And just in case you haven't read the above, stay away from ebay

And just in case you are REALLY stubborn and didn't read the past few warnings.....STAY AWAY FROM EBAY! (It rhymes for a reason. :duim:)

--------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed