Zaptroopers Incinerator Build

Just got the tracking number for my armor kit so I'm reserving this thread for my build over the course of the coming weeks.

Really excited and cant wait to get the package.

This is going to be a complete Cap-W build. I know theres some controversy on the forums and Im sure Ill get a lecture on the evils of recasting but I'd prefer to keep that to pms and focus solely on the build in this thread.

Looking forward to posting pics of the big brown box soon, as well as hearing any comments or constructive criticisms on the build any of you might have.

More than anything else, Im just excited to be here and to share something with everyone that were all passionate about. I finally feel like Im a "real" member of the forums and not just lurking.

Edited by zaptrooper

Tomorrow Im going to Scotch-Brite everything and paint it glossy white.The smudges are from taking the rubber trim on and off and my grubby fingers.

How do the teeth and the eyes look? I like the long twinky shaped teeth the best

Edited by zaptrooper

Looks good so far you did a really nice job on the ears. eys and teeth look pretty good, if you find you have to trim them more later, thats easy enought to do looks like a bucket should :D

here was mine at that stage

helm1_zpsf051058d.jpg

your doing great! keep it up and keep those pics coming

I used those little files, and a big dremel tool when I trimmed the teeth and eyes. you got it! I just picked up a Hero lid so I have to do it all over again too lol

• 3 weeks later...