Anyone like to make forum signatures?

TK-42779

What is it you are looking for I'm no expert but have done some like my sig here and my ghostbusters forums sig, of course it doesn't have to be animated. I also designed the sig bar for my paintball team which we all use I just change the name.

----------------

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa261/jeryhorn/Ghostbusters/Ghostbustersig.gif

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I rwally like the animated effects in your gmrhodes

Just 5 different versions of the same picture, adding or changing an element each frame then using some gif animation software to time the frames. Ravenwood has a pretty sweet fade effect :duim:

Thanks Glen, the one big down fall to a .gif Sig is you do resolution and picture quality, but they do look cool. I have a static version of my ghostbusters Sig that looks really nice but I decided to go with the animated one for the cool factor lol.

Tony have looked at Gimp? its free and what I use to create all of my Sig's and do other photo editing with it too. http://www.gimp.org

here is the static version as you can see when you animated it you loose alot of the glow and shadow effects and image quality.

GBsig-1.jpg

Ghostbustersig.gif

Edited by Ravenwood

I am not sure if just changing your Garrison logo is what you were looking for ?

---------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

Sorry guys! I've been busy training and resting. lol

On 3/1/2013 at 1:06 AM, Ravenwood said:

I am not sure if just changing your Garrison logo is what you were looking for ?

-----------------

Stolen!! Thanks Ravenwood!!

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed