A trip for a burger

Well i got my armor kit yesterday and figured id take a walk to see how everything felt today. So i suited up and decided to take a trip with my friend mark down to Lottaburger (yes its a real place). Everything went great, though the armor rubbed in a few places but that can be fixed easily. I got my burger and had a nice chat with some local police officers (of whom there are ALWAYS some at any lottaburger). Once officer even suggested that i paintball in my armor to avoid welts. Overall i got a warm reception and made some people smile so it was time well spent.

You gotta love RTEs (random trooping events).

Ā 

There was a burger joint back home in Arkansas called "Big Momma's" it was amazing, and most people didn't even know what it was.

Yeah unfortunately no pictures exist apart from those taken on the phones of random people on the way there. One guy stopped his suv in traffic just to take a picture though. My camera is out of commision for a while (hence i havnt had a build thread). Im doing a appearance at a local school soon for one of my friends Anime clubs so hopefully illg et some fun pics out of that. One thing i do have to say is that you really cant see a thing in those helmets, I felt like i had drunk goggles for the first ten minutes i had it on.

Ketariniii, do you have bubble lense? if so you should try falt lenses...... if your not doing a hero, i have heard that bubble lenses will give you the drunk feeling.

Ā 

and about burgers, 11 years ago when my mom was in the hospital my dad and i would eat at a burger place down the road, and they had the best burgers...... it was called Country Burger, i have only seen 2, one in Plano, and the other in Garland.

I live in Seattle and dream of "In and Out" burgers. I used to live in LA. Hmm yummie. I used to miss Fat Burgers but they finally opened one here.

Ā 

You should contact them about franchising. I had my first one after the Rose Parade and was instantly hooked. Seattle needs a good burger option, as Red Mill only exists in two locations.

Ketariniii, do you have bubble lense? if so you should try falt lenses...... if your not doing a hero, i have heard that bubble lenses will give you the drunk feeling.

Ā 

and about burgers, 11 years ago when my mom was in the hospital my dad and i would eat at a burger place down the road, and they had the best burgers...... it was called Country Burger, i have only seen 2, one in Plano, and the other in Garland.

Ā 

Yeah i have bubble lenses for now. Im waiting for runriot to get his lens run in order so i can grab a set from him.

No sampling of Seattle's best burgers is complete without a visit to Kidd Valley.

Ā 

http://www.kiddvalley.com/handmade/hand_made.html

Now now, XXX drive in is THE best root beer and a cool place to visit. Owner Jose is the MAN and his family is cool as beans as well. Now, when in Seattle, make sure you get some Dick's... Yes it is called Dick's drive in's... Best bang for the buck. Better than In-N-Out in my opinion. Kid Valley is killer as well. If anyone ever comes to the Portland area, look me up, I will take you to Scotties in Forest Grove. AWESOME monster burger and broasted chicken. Not only is it a landmark, but the very same mom and pop theater I saw Star Wars in in 1978 is STILL in operation just up the street. I lost the chance to buy it for a mere $1200.00 a few years back. Something I still wish I did not miss out on.

Ā 

Seattle also has the EMP restaurant where you can get the Kobe beef burger for a mere $15.00... Best beef in the world. California has the In an Out burger, tasty and the Strawberry shakes are to DIE for! Worth hitting the road for in Redding, first place from Oregon to get one.. only a mere 6 hours south. Washington's places are killer too. Oregon is a bit thin on cool hamburger joints, but Scotties has been around since 1947. It is a mere 15 minutes from me, so I am kinda partial to it. There is also the Helvetia Tavern for a cold beer and a burger that is too big for most to finish in one sitting. Thats also only 15 minutes from the abode!

Ā 

Anyone want to come down for a Scotties burger and reminisce at the theater?

Ā 

I am trying to see if I can get ANH to play there.. It is the last place I saw ANH on the big screen in 1997... Seemed fitting.

I wish we had In and Out Burger here, or White Castle. But New Mexico has some of the worst selection when it comes to restorants. We USED TO have a Shaky's Pizza but now the only one i know of is in Lancaster, CA.

Shakey's! Oh man, we lost ours in Oregon back in 1992, luckily there is still 2 in Seattle area and I found them by accident a few years ago. The taste was the same as I remember when I was a kid. Shakey's special and a col pepsi... MMMMMM... The memories!

Ā 

On the other note, I did try White Castle when I was at C3.. how do I say this nicely.. BARF... WOW.. it was horrible. Now, if the whole burger was not steamed to death I am sure I would have enjoyed it. But it was a mashed together, wet ,nasty mess and it was all I could do NOT to lose it right on the table.

Ā 

NOW, the one I miss and we don't have is Chik-fil-a! I LOVE that place.. We just got el Taco a week ago an Sonic a year ago. Man I am so hungry now.

Ā 

T*E

Shakey's! Oh man, we lost ours in Oregon back in 1992, luckily there is still 2 in Seattle area and I found them by accident a few years ago. The taste was the same as I remember when I was a kid. Shakey's special and a col pepsi... MMMMMM... The memories!

Ā 

On the other note, I did try White Castle when I was at C3.. how do I say this nicely.. BARF... WOW.. it was horrible. Now, if the whole burger was not steamed to death I am sure I would have enjoyed it. But it was a mashed together, wet ,nasty mess and it was all I could do NOT to lose it right on the table.

Ā 

NOW, the one I miss and we don't have is Chik-fil-a! I LOVE that place.. We just got el Taco a week ago an Sonic a year ago. Man I am so hungry now.

Ā 

T*E

Ā 

They just opened two Chik-fil-a's here, but theyre both ON THE WEST SIDO OF TOWN! I love up on the east side about as far geographically as you can get from them without living in the mountains. Fortunately for us our side of town got the only two Popeyes Chicken ^.^

They just opened two Chik-fil-a's here, but theyre both ON THE WEST SIDO OF TOWN! I love up on the east side about as far geographically as you can get from them without living in the mountains. Fortunately for us our side of town got the only two Popeyes Chicken ^.^

Ā 

You are all missing the best burgers as they are none except in Oregon and a few in Washington. Burgerville.. oh man... If anyone ever wants the best cheeseburgers... Burgerville...

Ā 

I would KILL for a Chick-fil-a right now.. :( DRATS!

Ā 

T*E

You really completed an armour kit in one day??? Even for an FX kit you must have been working at a freakishly fast pace :huh:

Ā 

Please PM me your secret :lol:

Ā 

I didnt finsh the legs beforei went out, and i hadnt adjusted everything yet. Plusi had the help of my girlfriend, my dad, and two more of my friends in putting it together.