...and the OSCAR goes to.....

Sonnenschein

I like Argo but I didn't love it. It was good. I like how it dealt with the late 1970s sci fi craze that Star Wars created. The last scene was with 'Darth Vader' :)

Christoph Waltz performance in Django Unchained was awesome.

I did like Silver Linings Playbook.

Just read about Oscar #2 for Christoph Waltz. He absolutely deserved it, no question, but I don't like the fact that he got it for a role pretty similar to his first award winning performance in Inglorious Basterds. Yeah, he played that crazy nazi officer in Basterds while in Django, he was the only non-racist white guy, I'm talking about the character, how he talked and acted, all that was pretty much the same for Landa and Schultz.

He played a totally different character in Polanski's Carnage and it was brilliant, so he does have the ability to play other roles. I just don't want to see him becoming a one-trick-pony, that'd be a waste of potential and talent.

Oh, and I guess I have to see Argo ? I'll never forgive Afflek for DareDevil but looks like this Argo movie is pretty good