Sign in to follow this  
TK0815

Hello from Germany! A possible TK ?

Hello im Alexander,

i am great Star Wars Fan since the 80s and im also member of the 501st Legion/ German Garrison. I got a fully approved ANH Tie Pilot. And now im in search of a new project!

Maybye it will be a Stormtrooper, but as a little green guy once said; first much to read you have!!

With that words , read you and maybye see you, greetings from TI-6485!!

Welcome, fly-boy! I've got news for you, once down the path of the white armor you go, forever will it dominate your destiny. (I think that means you're gonna like it!)

Hi Alex, welcome to the FISD!

I know there is some information on the GG boards about a very reasonably priced RS kit if you're looking to get into a TK, either that or look into a Troopermaster kit, they are great!

If you are in the need of a holster for it, let me know, I've still got a couple left.

Derrek

Welcome Alex, good luck with your research and decision. Looking forward to seeing a build thread start.

Welcome to the White Side and FISD Alex! :)

Bei Fragen, einfach melden.

Grüße

So, long time ago i mentioned that i want to become a TK! After many Troops as Pilot this year and also finishing my ESB Darth Vader Project. i need a new project! I will start with the TK , this year before Christmas :P

Due to a very good trade, i will recieve some very good TK parts in the next days.

And this is the reason why i will start so late this year with my TK project:

My ESB Vader.....

1463160_685494238149667_1416010295_n.jpg

Well, you've got two good looking sets of armor so far. I like your TIE and your Vader too!  Now it's time to get you in some white armor!

Edited by TK 5376