What to do with my lightsaber?

DizzyStormtrooper

so heres my 2002 anakin lightsaber from master replicas. this was the first lightsaber that came out before the LED ones with the stands. i must say, they did a great job with the metal and chrome, but the plastic and electronics are bantha poodoo, i like to think "they didnt have LED lights back then" lol so it has the EL sheet which isnt as bright as LEDs.. ive rebuilt it twice cuz it kept failing. ive had to resolder wires and all that jazz. there are parts missing and a nasty scratch thats been there from the factory.i think i can polish most of the other scratches out, but i really have no use for this at all.

i think if i were to sell it id prolly ask for $50 shipped, but i can also just overhaul it (new clear blade, polishing, grommets, speaker upgrade) or remove the blade to be just the hilt, etc... but idk. what should i do? maybe someone in the sith detachment or rebel legion could give it some love?

8496233283_c40fe323ae.jpg

the missing green and red "lights" which were really crap plastic things as well as the nasty scratch:

8497332542_7917e68201.jpg

some scratched on the plastic and the plating on the screw cover is coming off:

8496224807_742765ed95.jpg

the boring speaker cover isnt screen accurate:

8497323072_b15bbd4876.jpg

the clash sensor, dont even know where the cap went:

8497318864_dc1933a37e.jpg

lol the greeblie snapped off at some point:

8497314944_0a34318636.jpg

hilt holder thing missing

8497310684_ddf5b0d7d3.jpg

oh made in china? you dont say!

8496202645_85ecf2e30d.jpg

I have two on my wall cross ways hooked up to transformers and a remote switch, looks pretty good when you flick the switch on, I like the glow ;)

Edited by gmrhodes13

We will have to start calling you Wallowizard. ;) hahahaaaa

I have two on my wall cross ways hooked up to transformers and a remote switch, looks pretty good when you flick the switch on, I like the glow ;)