Is this a legitimate armor deal

Now I know your gonna say avoid it its ebay but there are threads on this site that could lead the people to believe that this guy is genuine sorry cant seem to copy and paste on my tab. deal is from a seller mypropscollection starts custom black ABS kit liken to storm trooper, but easy to find if you search under seller name.

Thanks for your thoughts

Regards Steve

anything FX should die and we need to encourage people to stop buying it. There re so many other better kits now. And they fit big people like FX does.

Agreed. The sooner we start to stamp out new members buying this cr@p the sooner the FX will die out.

How many times do I have to tell you people. Ask the spec ops guys where they bought their armor. Usually its either ata or mypropcollection.

From tkboots/AM/mypropcollection:

"Thanks for watching our back! I appreciate this very much :) Oh yes, whenever we have a few extras I normally try to move them on ebay. Gosh, I sure dislike ebay though, they charge so much.  Thanks again!"

And from daetrin:

"If this is the same guy as SithArmor (aka nutsaboutpins), then yeah it's the same dude as TKBoots.Com, ShoulderPauldrons.com, etc.  Been around for a looooooooong while and the price/quality can't be beat."

Edited by DizzyStormtrooper