How to get the pink out of my armor?

If its ABS

Arabic Gum + Hydrogen peroxide

Mix at a 3:1 ratio.

Blue tape the area, cake on let in sun light. Time wise is a real guess game. Down here i can get 33% or 30 volumen of H2O2, it usually only needs 2-3 hrs tops to get the ABS.

No idea what the H2O2 is in Canada, USA i have only seen it at 3%

I wore pink beads with my TK a couple times. Polished it a few days later and got rid of it. See if Novus works first. You may have to wet sand with a high grit sandpaper - like automotive 1500 paper. Last resort, use a retr0brite paste. Sometimes using that paste in one area will make it whiter than the surrounding areas.

One of the TKs in my garrison made a "My Little Pony" trooper and couldn't ever get the pink out (I guess should probably mention novus to him) so he somehow acquired a new kit. I'd also say to protect your armor maybe switch to one of the big Stanely totes on wheels rather than a hockey bag. I originally wanted to go with a hockey bag but figured the armor would be safer in a big tote (and no pink dye rubber off the bag!)

builds arms and muscle@!

I still have a repetitive stress injury from sanding & polishing. :P

For future use, after you get the pink out (hey, just tell people it was laundry day).... layer felt or fleece between and around the parts so the hockey bag doesn't scratch or stain the plastic.

I use Nevr-Dull. It is a cotton wad polish for chrome but it is amazing when removing stains and marks on your armor. It removes sharpie like it is dirt. My holster rubs all the time and has started staining my thigh black and it removes it pretty well. Over time the armor has gotten worn so it isn't glossy like it used to be but at least it isn't a black stain. I'm sure if I used a novus polish I could get it back to closer to original.

You can find it at any automotive store or truck stop.