Congrats to our New DL!

captsafe66

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mahalo to David for running and making it a race. I hope you stick around FISD after this election and hang out with us.

Ā 

I haven't been near a computer all day but I want to thank everyone for their support before too long. I'm super excited to get to work ASAP. 2013 is going to kick an impolite person for the bothers and sisters of the shiny white.

Ā 

Expect a more formal statement in the next day or so.

Ā 

Awesome!

Ā 

-Eric

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on a successful campaign, Eric! I'm sure this will mean busy times ahead for you, but don't forget, we do still need you as PRO for the outpost ;)

Congrats on a successful campaign, Eric! I'm sure this will mean busy times ahead for you, but don't forget, we do still need you as PRO for the outpost ;)

Ā 

The whatpost?

Ā 

-Eric

Who the hell is Eric Brager? Oh yeah, that guy I voted for ^^

Ā 

It was great following your work within the det, me being a new member I had to do some reading to see how much you contributed, so congratulations on your new position as DL. Now give us something to shoot!

Sorry I disappointed people.

Ā 

I don't believe you disappointed anyone David. I for one think you were very courageous in running for DL, especially against a member as popular as Eric. It's a huge responsibility and not to be undertaken lightly. Prop's to you mate, hope you stick around now your membership is sorted out.

I don't believe you disappointed anyone David. I for one think you were very courageous in running for DL, especially against a member as popular as Eric. It's a huge responsibility and not to be undertaken lightly. Prop's to you mate, hope you stick around now your membership is sorted out.

Ā 

Agreed!