TKBoots problem

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did the same. I started exchanging emails before the bad news hit. When the last shipment came in, they checked for me and had a pair in my size! I now have a pair on 9's headed my way on Monday. I'd say, shoot them an email. You might get lucky.

Yeah he did respond and in a few days there is at least a chance and he'll check. In the meantime I already placed the order for these: ---------

Worst case, I'll have a backup pair.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I've emailed tk boots to see if they have my size laying around also. If not, I'm gonna order those that flerndip found on ebay and dye white. Good eye finding those Flern... According to Locitus, they will be within specs.

That seems odd only because they have been very good about returning emails. Double check that you were using the right address and contact them again. Even though I didn't pre-order anything, but only emailed with some questions, they got back to me every time within 1-2 days.

I got a response when I first asked about getting on the list. Then checked in every few weeks or so but didn't get a response. I figured there was either no update or they were busy. I've been checking my spam but otherwise was just being patient especially once they posted about their supply issues. I didn't want to bug them cause I figured I would hear if anything was available.

Then when I read someone gets a pair from just emailing them its kind of frustrating.

I've sent a message from another email account to see if they just have not been getting my other emails. I know that happens so its just one of those unintentional things.. Still frustrating though.

On the brighter side, I'll have more screen accurate boots by painting them myself.. Heh.

Crazy luck. Emailed today from my other account looks like I'm getting a pair! Going fast it sounds..

I got a response when I first asked about getting on the list. Then checked in every few weeks or so but didn't get a response. I figured there was either no update or they were busy. I've been checking my spam but otherwise was just being patient especially once they posted about their supply issues. I didn't want to bug them cause I figured I would hear if anything was available.

Then when I read someone gets a pair from just emailing them its kind of frustrating.

I've sent a message from another email account to see if they just have not been getting my other emails. I know that happens so its just one of those unintentional things.. Still frustrating though.

On the brighter side, I'll have more screen accurate boots by painting them myself.. Heh.

I was on the list since december. lol

SCORE!! tkboots.com had a pair of 10's left in stock! They said they were slightly blemished and the grain on the leather was a bit big (?), but that they looked great. Replied to my email within a half hour, just this morning. I did NOT want to have to paint black boots white.. I know it's more ANH screen accurate and all, but... yeah.

Oh, hi everyone! First time post here on FISD. Just staring my first TK build to join the Cloud CIty Garrison.

SCORE!! tkboots.com had a pair of 10's left in stock! They said they were slightly blemished and the grain on the leather was a bit big (?), but that they looked great. Replied to my email within a half hour, just this morning. I did NOT want to have to paint black boots white.. I know it's more ANH screen accurate and all, but... yeah.

Oh, hi everyone! First time post here on FISD. Just staring my first TK build to join the Cloud CIty Garrison.

Lucky beggar!!!

And welcome to the FISD.

I emailed them on March 6th asking for B grade size 11, they replied back saying they had stock of size 11 (non-B grade) within a day. PP sent this morning. Never hurts to ask for your size. if they are slow to reply, try again perhaps.

I agree. Try them a few times. Like I said, I did not pr-order. I emailed them with some inquiries a week or so before the problem was announced. They were very good about getting back to me. Low and behold, when the final shipment came in, they had a pair of 9's for me. They showed up on my doorstep today!

On 3/6/2013 at 7:18 AM, The5thHorseman said:

For all of you troopers who are looking for a last chance to get TKBoots before a while :(, I think you could try this:

---------

I shot them an email today... Hopefully they will have something in my size...

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

I scored too!! I emailed them to see if they had left over 11's. They asked me to check back in 4 days. I did and they had them. Already shipped and have tracking #. They got back to me the same day. Awesome!

I was worried also about getting a set of boots for my first TK build. Seeing that I am only half way with my armor. I was going to wait and hope to get some later from tkboots. Then I saw light at the end of the tunnel when I found this thread. So I sent them an email last night around 9:30 thinking I may get a reply sometime monday. To my surprize I got a reply back in less than 5 minutes. That they did have size 10 in stock. Wasting no time I ordered them. Should see them by wednesday. Woot!