Snowtrooper Hard Armor

I'm new here so I do Hope that i'm posting in the right place. I was wondering if anyone could help me with locating a snowie hard armor back pack i could possibly get my hands on the rest of the armor but it is missing the back pack. I am also going to be getting a kit soon for an ANH TK but for that I am in touch with my local garrison in Adelaide South Australia. I am a recruit member of Terror Australis Garrison but like many others need to build a kit for full approval into the 501st. Please can anyone help

thanks steve

I have noticed some snowtrooper stuff up for sale at the 501st forum, helmets and coasts and so on also if you haven't yet, go sing up to the 501st and also the Snowtrooper website Blizzard Force

Glen you seem like a really Helpful guy so could you please tell a newbie what you think of this thread, I can see its a bit rough around the edges but do you think it could get to an approvable standard

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

On 2/16/2013 at 5:48 PM, Tekket said:

Hi again Glen you seem like a really helpful guy. Could you please tell me what you think of this thread -------------

Not that much up on snowtroopers, all I can say about stormtrooper stuff is what I have read and be told by others, if it's on ebay then DONT BUY IT. Appart from waiting for postage, hunting for correct informations is the hardest part to this hobby, I would head over to Blizzard Force and have a good read and search. I am researching an imperial officer costume and it is almost like the research of my TK armor, very very time consuming, but at the end it will be worth it.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

See is is good to have people talk sense into me and not let me get carried away with all the excitement. Avoid evilbay i must !!!

Yes this hobby is not a "I want it now, give me", you have to research and research and research and even when you know it all, research lol. Then its the long waiting lists and then the postage, don't get disheartened you will get there in the end.

Edited by gmrhodes13

• 8 months later...

MonCal makes snowie armour, and both TM and RS just started themselves. Then there's also bobamaker.

Actually Bobamaker doesn't sell the backpack, or he hasn't referenced it on his website. But if TM has finally finished his kit of Snowtrooper that's a good news! I might begin to re-interest myself in this costume:) 

Actually Bobamaker doesn't sell the backpack, or he hasn't referenced it on his website. But if TM has finally finished his kit of Snowtrooper that's a good news! I might begin to re-interest myself in this costume:)

I'll have to admit that I'm not intimately in the know about TS armour, so if he doesn't make the backpack, that's news to me. But I know RS does, and probably TM (or soon will be). Although TM can speak for himself and might chime in.

Wow.  That's awesome news that TM and RS will be offering snowtrooper armor soon.  Always great to have vendor options.

In fact, RS is already providing his kit. I know they've supplied some and i think they're still doing it.