Imperial Flight Suit

Clamps

Alright all you TK's.. I know many of you also have Tie Pilot, Off-Duty Tie or Imperial Crew kits. Which maker is currently the GO-TO maker for the black flight suits?

MonCal is now offering excellent suits. Usual patience required due to high demand. I have a couple of these on order.

Costumebay's suit will get you basic 501st approval. Worked for both my crewman and gunner. Don't get the belt, though, as the buckle won't pass. VaderDave's are excellent.

I want an approved suit with vynal decals! (velcro hint hint!)

I was wanting the vinyl decal version as well. What's the velcro hint for? to be able to remove the cog when you don;t want it?

I bought my Black Imperial Officer uniform and My TIE flightsuit @ Cosplay Sky: http://cosplaysky.com/. Both are great quality and approved right out of the package.

003-1.jpg

532143_476171765745019_1452130852_n.jpg

With the flight suit, you get 2 designations in one, The above is an Imperial Crewman (IC) with the boxes on and TIE Reserve Pilot (TI) with them off. Technically, the boxes are optional, so they both can look the same.

With the flight suit, you get 2 designations in one, The above is an Imperial Crewman (IC) with the boxes on and TIE Reserve Pilot (TI) with them off. Technically, the boxes are optional, so they both can look the same.

I was kinda thinking along those line, not because I want to pad my designations, but, well, because they are simply that close in CRL requirements. I think the main difference is the Gloves for Ti Reserve or something along those lines. I will reach out to Cosplaysky to inquire as well.

I got mine from wompawear.com. His are inexpensive and turn around was about a week (This was during Dec). He will sew on imp cogs as well if you want them. They are not vinyl though. His compad window is the right size as well. The only thing you will need to do is take off the bottom two pockets from the legs and you are good to go for a RP and a TI.

I have a ton of pics of the flightsuit on my WIP thread on the JRS detatchment site.

good luck man,

Isaac

I have a black flightsuit from Moncal and an orange one from Wampawear, both in medium. I had to make a few stitching repairs/reinforcements to the Moncal suit and it took about 5 weeks from initial contact to finally getting it. The Wampawear suit seemed to be a better quality and showed up 3 days after I contacted him.

If you don't know the history between the two makers I would order the Wampawear, if you do the choice gets a lot harder.

My wife has the flightsuit from cosplaysky, it fits her perfect, I think it's a great costume for little money.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2