UKG - Invasion Redbourn

The UK Garrison were invited to an event organised by one of our fellow TK brothers, Rob Deneham to raise money for a needed children's playground for a small UK village called Redbourn.

40095e959ade289ddde152f7c2560efd_zpseeb0e004.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Very cool everyone, looked like a great combined effort

Edited by gmrhodes13

Well spotted Mathias, Stephen SW1 was there in his TM Luke suit, the last arty picture is a picture of me with his son Rocco wearing an early smaller TM Stormtrooper.

Steve's wife Karen is our Princess Leia Organa and tithe mini TKs that stunned her to the ground are my son Tom using the TK I built him from my mini TK build thread, with Rocco in his mini TM.

My daughter Charlotte is wearing the mini Jango Fett that I built her and....

Steve SW1's other littlest son Leo is the mini Imperial Crewman.

Steve's loving the cadet attention in this pic :)

27B54B48-21C7-4B96-ADCA-65AD46CA5706-1410-0000023380B8FAB0_zps85a9d30e.jpg

Only just seen this as I don't get on here as much as I should - thanks Phil for posting the report and pics :jc_doublethumbup:

The UKG turned out in force to support the event I had organised, so I'm very, very thankful to all you guys! The Galactic Academy were well represented and it looks like there is some potential new recruits after seeing the great costumes.

A great time was had by all in raising over £1100 for the fundraising project (www.eastcommonproject.co.uk).

The buzz around the village and surrounding areas has been fantastic, so much so it looks like I'm going to arrange 'Redbourn Strikes Back' :D

Can't thank the garrison enough, great bunch of people doing great things together for great causes :salute:

I'll leave you with one of my favourite pics, the Princess with her number one fan (my Daughter), me on the left and Steve (SW1) on the right!

556014_10151488172399468_882468901_n.jpg